Brunswick, Australia, 3064
Joined on June, 2009
Any day in the evening
Up to 45 minutes away for a flat fee
EducationUndergrad: Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, 3.05/4.00, 2003 - 2007, Air University, Islamabad, Pakistan
Graduate: Master's of Engineering and Technical Management, 2009 - 2010, UNSW, Sydney, Australia
Graduate: Master's of Engineering Management, 2010 - 2011, UTS, Sydney, Australia
Experience- I taught orphan students of grade 5th - 8th, free of charge, when I was doing my A levels from the prestigious, Beaconhouse School System, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Teaching is a very responsible job, and requires a lot of hard work. During my early years of education, I never really had teachers who could help me focus myself; it was mere instinct and good luck that I have ended up as a successful engineer, now pursuing a Master's degree from UNSW. Students of Grade 8th onwards are very indecisive as to what they want to do in life. Having been through the process, I am very decently geared up to take up the challenge of helping students get quality education and focusing themselves early in life.
- My major in A levels was Physics, Chemistry, Maths and General Paper (English reading and writing)
- In Air University, I founded the 'Dramatics and Musical Society' and was the President of the society for 3 years.
- I was the captain of the Volleyball team in Air University
- I was nominated Head Delegate of the team that went to Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) to take part in Model United Nations (MUN) in October, 2006. Then after graduating, I prepared the LUMUN team for the 2007 session.
Hobbies- Trekking and Hiking: I have actively taken part in trekking expeditions to the Northern Areas of Pakistan which is blessed with the second highest peak, K-2. It is my life's ambition to conquer K2.
- Reading: I'm an avid book collector and read almost anything that I can get my hands on. My favorite books include, just to name a few
- Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien,
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling,
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dune Series by Frank Herbert
- Music: I love listening and playing music. I'm an average guitar player and an accomplished vocalist. I have a music video that was released on MTV Pakistan in 2008, under the name Aaraiz - Aarzoo. (Can be found on youtube).
- Cooking: I love to eat, hence, I love to cook :).
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.